Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Monday, July 14, 2014

Eat Healthy is so Easy - Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable



I received my spiralizer a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! It's easy to use, easy to clean, spiralizes like nobody's business and has revived my salads! It cuts through tough root vegetables like butter, and makes amazing zucchini noodles.

It is well designed. The extra blades snap into a holder in the middle of the slicer so you aren't likely to lose them nor are you likely to cut yourself on them inadvertantly. Though lightweight, the whole unit feels fairly sturdy and I can't imagine needing to replace it for a long long time.

I was told that I have high blood sugar, and to cut down on some of the starches and carbs that elevate blood sugar, I was looking for a metal rotary veggie cutter like my parent's, but I didn't find anything metal in my price range. My friend highly recommended this spiralizer so I selected it. Like what she said, it is completely usable, easy to figure out, self-contained and exciting! I've cut peppers and onions for fajitas and Philly cheese steaks, potatoes for fries, apples for a fancy-looking apple crisp and cheese. All of them cut swiftly and easily.  Clean up is a breeze, I just rinse it off right away. It's sturdier than I feared and I must admit it's a blast to use. No more standing around bored at the cutting board and no more uneven ugly veggies.



Now my pasta is made from zucchini and spaghetti. I've lost some weight, improved my health, and diet by eating more vegetables. How bad can that be. Best of all, my family has started copying me on this.

This is one of the best kitchen accessories I have ever purchased. I use it almost every day. You won't be disappointed!


For more information and the great price, please click the link below to Walmart.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment