Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Seville Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe Rack - Review


I had searched in local stores for a cheap shoe rack that would meet my needs, but did not have a cheap look to it.  I'm glad that I found this one online.  I bought this as my garage and foyer were getting overrun by shoes! The product arrived on time, packaged very nicely.  I really loved that the assembly took me no more than 5 min, not requiring any tools!  I didn't even have to read the directions to figure it out.

These shelves completely surpassed my expectations.  The Material is lightweight but sturdy. The resin-wood composite has the smooth feel and weight of plastic, with the professional and clean look of stained wood. It can go anywhere in the house and not look cheap or out of place.   I bought two and stacked them one on top of the other in the garage.  I was very pleased with the decent look and the quality, so I purchased two more set a few days later, to organize the shoes in the foyer.


I like the fact that you can buy more units and snap them together and the shelves would look better than the IKEA ones.  I'm glad that our messy pile of shoes was turned into an attractive, neatly organized area with this.

Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase, and I definitely recommend it.


Keep your shoes organized with this 3-tier, multipurpose, utility shoe rack. The frame is constructed using durable steel iron while the shelf itself is layered with composite resin wood. Each shelf is able to hold up to three full-size pairs of shoes. As an available option, you can also stack two units together, forming a complete 6-shelf unit. You can also expand horizontally by bridging the shelves to opposing frames. A single unit measures 27-Inch wide by 12-3/4-Inch deep and by 19-1/4-Inch tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment