Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Review - Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900


I Purchased this product due to my friends strong recommendation. So far the steam-vac has been used for three times, and I have to say it is really a great buy.

This machine requires partial assembly. Instructions are easy to follow with large diagrams, so you can literally match up the parts to the installation sequence of the few items needing to be addressed. I got it together in 10 minutes and was able to clean my carpets immediately.


I have 3 dogs and the carpets in my home had not been steam-cleaned in years so there were stains I was sure wouldn't come out, but I was wrong.  This machine took them out completely with very little effort. The greatest strength of the steam-vac is it's incredible suction power. It really pulls up the carpet fibers, making the carpet soft and plushy again. It extracts dirt like nobody's business and it seems to reclaim-nearly all of the water it sprays onto the carpet. My carpet is dry in no time after using this machine.

To get the best effect, I would suggest to use heated water. I heat a pot of water on the stove to just about boiling and have had great success at removing all stains and dirt. With every pass, some impossible stains became lighter-and-lighter until completely gone! I was shocked at the amount of BLACK dirt that was in the carpet first time when I used the machine.   What is so great is that every 2 months I steam vac the carpets, there is less and less dirt, and the carpets look brand new, each and every time. you would easily pay more to have your whole home-carpets cleaned  by a professional for just once.  With this machine, you will save money in the long run for sure.

All in all, I give this machine my highest recommendation. If you're searching for a carpet cleaner in this price range then you don't need to search any longer. This Hoover is exactly what you're looking for. For more information and the great price with free 2-day shipping, please click the link below to Walmart.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment