Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Friday, May 12, 2017

An Easy Organizer: Sterilite 4-Shelf Utility Cabinet with Putty Handles 01428501


I was looking for an inexpensive way to store my canned goods and stuff, as I have limited cupboard space in my kitchen. Most of these types of affordable cabinets are made of particle wood. They are heavy, and the assembly process is complicated. Then I found this Sterilite plastic cabinet online.  Due to the great reviews, i purchased one to give it a try.



I was impressed with the quality of plastic.when I first opened the package. Assembly was really easy; no tools are required.  Every piece is identified with a letter of the alphabet. Just snap them together following the simple instructions. It only took us about 15 minutes to have the entire cabinet all set up.

This cabinet comes with four adjustable shelves, and with the bottom of the cabinet, there are actually five layers. The shelves are big enough and deep enough to store pantry items and small kitchen appliances, such as my juicer, steamer, and slow cooker, and there is still enough space to store paper towels and foil trays. It's lightweight but pretty sturdy, The doors are very secure and will not fall open. The ability to put a padlock on the door is a great addition, especially for families with little children.

Since we are very satisfied with this cabinet, I bought a second one for our garage to hold gardening tools, outdoor toys, and shoes that we don't wear on a regular basis.  It did such a great job keeping the dust out, and make my garage look neat and clean.


It's been 2 years and these cabinets are still going strong. They are light, functional, easy to move, and the material is quite durable. The neutral color goes with any decoration and they don't look cheap or tacky at all.  As a happy customer, I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs some storage and does not have time or patience to put a lot of effort into putting furniture together.



No comments:

Post a Comment