Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review - KidKraft Table and Chair Set



I purchased this table and chair set for my 3 year old and 5 year old daughters last Christmas.  To be honest, I didn't expect too much when I purchased it, as the price was so low compared with other leading brands. But when the package arrived and the assembly was done, I was really thrilled.

The packaging was very secure and the pieces were well protected from each other for shipping.  The instructions were perfect, and came with the necessary tools.  It was easy to assemble with marked component.  The screws and holes had a tight fit.  My husband spent less than one hour and they were all set.
The table and chairs are made of high quality solid pieces of wood, and they are incredibly cute.  I chose the natural finish so that any scratches in the future would be less noticeable. The color is exactly what the picture looks like. I really love the solid construction and smooth finish.  What impressed me most is how sturdy the chairs are. Both my husband-and-I have been sitting on them when we play with the kids.  My daughters enjoy this set. They use it for crafts, puzzles, coloring, reading, and even building blocks.  The table is just the right size for them and for sure it will last for years.


The chairs are weighty enough to be difficult to tip, yet light enough to be pushed with effort by our daughters. It's also easy to move the set from room to room, so that when we have people over for dinner the kids can eat at this table.  The fact that the set came with 4 chairs was an added bonus. Now my daughters and their friends have a place to sit and play tea party too.

It's been a year and this table and chair set is still in great condition without noticeable scratches.  I'm very happy that I ordered this set, as it's really sturdy, functional, and beautiful, and the price at Walmart is lower than any other sites I could find.  I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market.

For more information, please click the link below to WalmartThank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment